FairyFIll Recruitment & Staffing Made Easy
Discover a New Path with FairyFill Dental Staffing
At FairyFill, we’re transforming dental staffing and recruitment into an effortless experience for professionals like you. Our platform is designed to empower your career growth and provide unparalleled opportunities. Join our vast network of dental offices across the nation and embrace the next chapter of your journey.
Why Choose FairyFill?
- Continuing Education Credits: Elevate your skills and knowledge with access to valuable continuing education opportunities.
- Flexible Schedule: Take control of your work-life balance by setting your own schedule that suits your preferences.
- Professional Development Assistance: We’re invested in your growth. Benefit from our support for your professional development.
- Referral Program: Share the success with your peers through our rewarding referral program.
Empower Your Dental Career
Join our team as we expand our offerings to include full-time, part-time, and temporary positions to cater to the diverse needs of dental practices in your local area. At FairyFill, we value work/life balance, allowing you to define your preferred pay rate, schedule, and travel distance. Your career should complement your lifestyle, not dictate it. Join us today and unlock a world of freedom in your profession!
Ideal Candidate: Registered Dental Hygienist
We’re seeking dedicated Registered Dental Hygienists who are passionate about their dental work, committed to reliability, uphold the highest professional standards, and consistently deliver exceptional care. Your skills are the foundation of our success, and we’re excited to offer you an environment where your expertise shines.
As a Dental Hygienist, expect to:
- Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Document dental history or chief complaint; record and report pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; document lab procedures and ensure follow-up on results.
- Follow through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans. Procedures may include Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, application of Fluoride Treatments, and application of Protective Sealants.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Active CPR Certification
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history documentation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $55.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- CE credits
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Dental Hygiene License (Preferred)